Monday, July 16, 2012

Daily Food & Workout Journal 7-16-12


I know that I have an accountability partner but, I want to share everything so that it would give me just another reason to stay on track.  So, here is what I am going to do.  I will be sharing my food intake and exercise log to make myself accountable and hopefully inspire someone else.  
  • Breakfast:  2 eggs, 2 oz pork steak (leftovers from dinner), 1/2 cup Special K cereal.  
  • Lunch:  2oz roast beef, 1oz sharp cheddar cheese, 1 nectarine  
  • Post workout Snack:  1 large grapefruit, 1/2 cup pistachio nuts (in shell, unsalted)
  • Dinner:  3 oz pork steak, faux mashed potatoes, green beans
  • Snack:  1 small Swiss cheese round, cauliflower 
Workout---Chest and Triceps
  • Wide Pushups 
    • Set 1 (5 reps)
    • Set 2 (6 reps)
    • Set 3 (10 reps)
  • Dumbbell Bench Press
    • Set 1 (15 reps)
    • Set 2 (15 reps)
    • Set 3 (15 reps)
  • Dumbbell Flyes
    • Set 1 (15 reps)
    • Set 2 (15 reps)
    • Set 3 (15 reps)
  • Floor Press
    • Set 1 (15 reps)
    • Set 2 (15 reps)
    • Set 3 (15 reps)
  • Dumbbell Extensions
    • Set 1 (10 reps)
    • Set 2 (10 reps)
    • Set 3 (10 reps)
  • Lying Dumbbell Extensions
    • Set 1 (10 reps)
    • Set 2 (10 reps)
    • Set 3 (10 reps)
Summary of the day:  Wonderful day.  Did my workout and ate perfectly.  So, Day 1 was a success!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment