Sunday, September 16, 2012

Just another Sunday | Missouri Made Momma

Recently my Sunday's are full of cleaning.  All the cleaning that I haven't gotten done during the week.  I feel like that's all I ever do.  But, hey, if I don't do it then it won't get done.

This Sunday is a little different however.  I am looking forward to tomorrow, Monday.  Yes....I know it's extremely shocking that someone would be looking forward to a Monday but, if you read on you will see why.

Tomorrow I start my first ever bible study with the Good Morning Girls.  I recently came across this blog/website and fell in love.  I have been looking for a bible study that uses the BIBLE.  There are so many studies out there (all of the wonderful I'm sure) but, you have to buy this book, get the study guide, and sometimes there are even videos that go along.  Not to many of them use the Bible to study.  You read about the Bible but, never actually pick it up.  This study is different.

This study is about the book of Colossians and I can't wait.  I have never had the chance to dig into the Bible and really study everything it has to say.  My goal for this study is to get closer to God and receive more understanding about the words in His wonderful book.  I am always looking for ways to feel closer to God.

So with that said, I have one more goal for this study.  I want to post in my blog all about it.  My goal is to post my studies into my blog and share them with everyone that is reading.  Maybe I can help you find some understanding and help you to get a little closer to God.  If I do that's great.

Have a wonderful evening everyone and I hope to have an amazing post for you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment