Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Attitude of Gratitude Challenge | Missouri Made Momma

Image Credit Aussiegall

Now that October is over and we move forward toward Thanksgiving I wanted to start a new series on my blog.

Attitude of Gratitude Challenge

To many times we get so busy with all the holiday hustle and bustle that we forget to take a moment to stop and be grateful.  

So for the next 30 days I am going to be following along Revive Our Hearts Growing in Gratitude Challenge and I encourage you to join me.  It will only take a few minutes of your day and it will make a busy time of the season so much more peaceful.  Because we all know that being grateful leads to being peaceful.  When you want NOTHING (and celebrate the little things) there is nothing to worry about.  

Join me...starting tomorrow (yes, I know...short notice) to live this next month in gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment