Thursday, January 17, 2013

So Far Behind

I hate getting sick.

I really don't get sick that often but, when I do it's bad.  Really bad.  Which is why I chose not to get sick that often....HAHAHA!!!  Ok, so maybe I don't get to chose but, I can try to refuse.  Right?

Anyway.........

I got behind on blog posts while I was sick so I am trying to get caught up now.  There has been a new Bible study start with Good Morning Girls (which I am leading a group in) on the book of Luke.  Loving every minute of it.  I couldn't ask for anything more.  I wanted to post my SOAPs for the day on my blog so that maybe it would help someone else but, haven't had the chance.

I have TONS of book reviews to get done.  I have already gotten one done and you can read it here.
There is so much that I have to do when a new starts.  Ok, who am I kidding....there is so much to do every day but, I just have to plan otherwise I get completely overwhelmed.  How about you?



No comments:

Post a Comment