Monday, January 28, 2013

2013 Has Come In With A Bang

Image Credit

It's defiantly been a year to write in the memory books.  

And it's only the end of January.

Feels like when the calendar switched over that the whole world changed.  Now, I don't believe in the end of the world stuff and never have...we will never be able to predict that.  But, times do change.  The world changes and so do we.  It's a part of the way things are.

Life feels like it has fallen apart......

There have been some good things going on in January and they have to outshine the bad, or hard things, otherwise they could drag a person down.  It's been a rough month and I will get through this.

But, the upside....

I can say that it's been a little over 6 months since I started this blog and I am not sure whether I am reaching people or not.  It would be wonderful to know that my thoughts might be helping someone.  Guess I won't know until I write that one perfect post that will get people talking.   Maybe that will happen soon....

In the mean time I will continue with my Bible studies, self improvement and plugging alone with my wonderful thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment