Sunday, November 25, 2012

GMG Advent Study


Christmas time can be a stressful time of year.  I feel that is because we have our eyes set on something other than the true meaning of Christmas.  That is why I am leading a group for the Good Morning Girls Advent Study.

I want to keep my heart in the right place and not get overwhelmed this year with all the craziness that is going on in the world.  I also wanted to help other women keep their lives calm and stress free.

I know that when we are concerned with getting the latest technology item or toy for our family members, the hunt can become increasing stressful the closer to Christmas we get.

But, here's a hint......Christmas isn't about the presents.  I think that we have lost track of what Christmas is really about.  Actually, we have lost the meaning of Advent also.  Some think that Advent is another word for Christmas   It's not.  It's a preparation time for the arrival of Christ.  The 4 weeks before Christmas.

We need that time...More than ever. Our hearts (in general) are not in the right place.  We have become such a materialistic society....Well, that's a whole other post.

Join me for your preparation time.  I have a Facebook Group that is going to be fellow-shipping together and spending our Advent time focused on the True Christmas Spirit.

There is still time to join.  Study starts tomorrow.  Make sure you go to the Good Morning Girls blog and get your FREE study materials.


No comments:

Post a Comment